New to photography? Start with:
These three settings are closely linked, and provide a great amount of control over the final photo.
This site is dedicated to giving you advice on all things photography. Feel free to explore the site:
- Camera Settings (Aperture setting, shutter speed, ISO settings..)
- Lighting (How to take photos of stars, the night..)
- Technique (Bokeh, professional photos, close-ups..)
- Theory (F-stops, understanding shutter speeds..)
- Gear (Tripods, through-the-viewfinder photography..)
Photography is a lifelong learning experience. There is always something new to learn every day. But most importantly, have fun!